View the offer
You can view our catalogue online or request a printed catalogue by post. If you see lots of your interest, you can:
- visit our viewing days prior to the auction;
- request a condition report with additional photographs;
- take note of our sales conditions.
To make a bid you have the following options:
- Visit the auction room to make your bids. In that case you must register before the auction.
- Leave a bid on our website:
a. In that case, you must first register once on the website: You go to 'Sign up' and create an account via the button:
Then you can simply log in with your e-mail address and password.
b. You choose a lot / lots that you find interesting. For each lot you enter a maximum bid (excluding buyer’s premium). Bidding can not be done below ± 80% of the estimate given in the catalogue and should be made according to the bid plan (see our sales conditions);
c. The bids are then collected and placed under your "profile" under "my bids"; here you can still delete your bids, but in any case you must remember to confirm your bids. As long as you do not confirm your bids, there will be a red dot next to your name with a number that shows the number of bids to be confirmed. Your bids have only been placed once you have received a confirmation e-mail and the red dot in your name has disappeared.
- With an e-mail or letter by post.
- Telephone bidding is permitted from an amount of € 200, or on a consecutive series of lots; you must request this prior to the auction. Furthermore, this service is limited by the number of available telephone lines, which means that applications are handled in order of arrival.
- You can also follow the auction and place your bids through Invaluable after registration on their site:
For bids successful through Invaluable, a 5% surcharge will be added to your invoice.
approx. 150 lots per hour
We auction around 150 lots per hour, which means that you can calculate to a certain extent when a lot / lots of your taste will be knocked down.
Pick up, send and pay
After each session you can collect your purchases and pay in cash or via a payment terminal. After the auction, all buyers receive an invoice by e-mail or by mail. The purchased lots must be picked up within two weeks after the sale. Purchases can be sent on request after payment in advance of the invoice, including postal charges and handling.
Your payment can be transferred to our bank account NL31ABNA0566423936 (BIC ABN ANL2A).
Credit card payments (Visa & Mastercard) are submitted to a 3% surcharge. Cheques are not accepted.